Our Business is T.I.M.E.S
TELKOM is Indonesia’s leading telecommunications provider
- We are very proud to serve more than 151.9 million customers, more than 125 million cellular telephone subscribers (Telkomsel) and 26.8 million fixed subscribers.
- We also provide a wide range of other communication services, including telephone network interconnection services, multimedia, data and internet communication-related services, satellite transponder leasing, leased line, pay TV and VoIP.
- We dominated for more than 60% broadband market share in Indonesia, which reaches more than 19.1 million customers. We are very proud that our data, internet and IT services contributed more than 35% of the Company’s total revenue.
- Internet gateway capacity that we have is the largest in Indonesia, currently has more than 106.4 Gbps. We always ensure adequacy of internet gateway capacity in anticipation of a substantial growth in traffic for both fixed and mobile broadband.
The Transformation Continues
- Our vision is To become a leading Telecommunication, Information, Media, Edutainment and Services (“TIMES”) player in the region.
- To meet the challenges of the growing demand for seamless connectivity and mobility, We have been transformed, our businesses include Telecommunication, Information, Media, Edutainment and Services (“TIMES”).
- This fundamental transformation has encompassed our portfolio, our infrastructure and systems, our organization and our culture.
- With strong focus on TIMES services, we are committed to Bringing Indonesia to the Digital Society.
Posted on August 02, 2013